Sunday, July 18, 2010

What am I reading....

Well as you can tell by my blog title I love to read books and I love, love, love my kids and not in that order.  Right now I am reading "Love in the Afternoon" by Lisa Kleypas which I really like, but not as much as the previous books she has written in this series (installment) involving the Hathaway clan (family).  I almost finished with the book, so I am going to withhold my final judgement before I rate this book.  So if you have a chance, hop on over to Lisa Kleypas site and check out her book list.  She is a favorite author of mine and I absolutely love historical fiction, but also pretty much whatever she writes is really well written.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the book, haven't heard of this book before. Can't wait to hear your final thoughts!

    Also, stop by my blog - you won a new book for your collection! (email has been sent to you as well)

    http://happilyblended.com/2010/07/hunger-games-winners/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lisa Kleypas' books!! Thanks for stopping by and entering the SVH contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you love to read or what? :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my laundry soda giveaway!

    http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2010/09/nellies-all-natural-laundry-soda.html

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts