What am I reading....

Well as you can tell by my blog title I love to read books and I love, love, love my kids and not in that order.  Right now I am reading "Love in the Afternoon" by Lisa Kleypas which I really like, but not as much as the previous books she has written in this series (installment) involving the Hathaway clan (family).  I almost finished with the book, so I am going to withhold my final judgement before I rate this book.  So if you have a chance, hop on over to Lisa Kleypas site and check out her book list.  She is a favorite author of mine and I absolutely love historical fiction, but also pretty much whatever she writes is really well written.

Comments

  1. Enjoy the book, haven't heard of this book before. Can't wait to hear your final thoughts!

    Also, stop by my blog - you won a new book for your collection! (email has been sent to you as well)

    http://happilyblended.com/2010/07/hunger-games-winners/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lisa Kleypas' books!! Thanks for stopping by and entering the SVH contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you love to read or what? :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my laundry soda giveaway!

    http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2010/09/nellies-all-natural-laundry-soda.html

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts

Popular Posts